Next COOP Commander?

We need Amon! 20 characters

1 Like

Is it just me or is my profile picture not showing up?

I can’t see it.
Hmm, Fiddlefaddle’s picture isn’t showing either (or did he changed it?).

Fiddlefaddle, Did you change your Pic or is it just not showing?

I looked around the Campaign forum and looks like you are not the one who’s Profile Pic are not showing.

There was a patch today, maybe it has something to do with it? Apparently you are not the only one who have this problem.
I posted the problem in the Bug report.
Maybe Log off then Log back in?

Was there an update to the site?

No, mine was completely just blacked out for ages until the last patch.

I am not sure what is going on but not the first issue that plagued this forum lol.

Try cleaning out cookies and such with your protection softwares, it might restore it.

Think you posted this on the wrong thread. But I don’t know. I logged in and it was gone. Obviously Blizzard is censoring Abathur!

1 Like

Disappearing profile picture problem is quite widespread around the forum. When I noticed ZealousGamer’s Profile pic and yours was gone, I had to verify.

Now I know!

give amon to lvl 1000 players and make him basically like the OP cheat code mode, maybe make it so you have to be in a party to use him and cant use him on brutations.

1 Like

There isn’t gonna be any more commanders. The game is officially abandoned, or at least COOP is. Not sure why they don’t have the courage to admit it ?.

Haven’t played co-op in about a year. If we get another commander before a new mission, I will delete sc2. Okay except maybe Ulrezaj or Tassadar.

How dare you crush everyone’s dream like it’s nothing.

Blizzard will surely have a word with you.

Hmph face

1 Like

I want a new co-op commander. I just hope they are good. I feel that the last 2 commanders Stetmann and Mengsk, are the worse 2 commanders in all of co-op mode. Hopefully the next commander won’t be awful. I hope its the Overmind.

I think you need to rethink what the word “officially” means. Nothing official about ending Starcraft 2’s (or co op’s) support has been made.

1 Like

Proofs!

If they were going to admit it, they would also shut down the severs.

1 Like

They will do like they’ve been doing for a really long time now.
Suddenly after almost a year a commander will drop, no extra words attached.

That’s how it happened with Stetmann, that’s how it happened with Mengsk.
It just happened, parachuted from the sky, and then all the haters became docile puppies licking someone’s something who they were criticizing just until then.

1 Like

Hungry baby birds don’t scream as long as they have worms in their mouth.
Mengsk was a pleasant surprise but Stettman was very unexpected.

Probius would be fun. What kind of abilities could we give a probe commander? Some kind of cannon-rushing specialty?

I’m thinking about Izsha! She can look after the weaker broodmothers Naktul, Kilysa, Nafash, Ryloth, Rokarr. For choosing each broodmother will unlock some units/structures and upgrades.

I would like Izsha to be able to drop units or even defensive structures anywhere she has vision. Like Karax; her defensive structures could be near instant. Maybe she could have a new strain of Infestor? She could also get the automated extractors as no current Zerg Commanders have them.

I’d also give her the Impaler Colonies as those haven’t been used yet (they are from the Heart of the Swarm Campaign where you evolve your Hydralisks).