Newest video reveals BatZ's and Peekachi's HQ

Our dear CarbotAnimations have conducted some research on Terran players and shared the results with Starcraft community!

On the other hand, I leave accurate Protoss gameplay for those interested:

(unfortunately I could not find the clip from S2 or S3 where Protoss was just a-moving)

Have a nice evening!

2 Likes

Batz is Terran now? Dude he was the leader of the anti-Terran whine for literally half a decade (probably longer, I just wasn’t here that long). Just because he changed targets doesn’t mean he changed races…

3 Likes

LUL, no one want to own BatZ…
He is too toxic for both Zerg and Terrans.

4 Likes

Lmao. A Protoss whiner complaining of mass marine during a meta when a Protoss can take a faster third and still attack a terran who is turtling on 2 base. Back when game design was normal it would be the 2 base player doing the attack on the 3 base player that if it didn’t work meant they probably lost. The 3 base player would be behind in army/tech because he rushed out a third. But Protoss has better tech and better eco and is pinning the terran in a defensive posture even though the terran cuts out the third.

In Code S Bunny wasn’t even able to get a natural. But yeah let’s complain about mass marine. Talk about completely and utterly delusional. The average IQ on planet earth is way too low.

Remember when Carbot was actually funny?

1 Like

This mutual friend has multiple personalities, he plays 2 races and creates multiple accounts and each account has a different “main race” that is never protoss.

2 Likes

I am a little confused: you called the clown “mf”, i guess you mean Mutual Fund?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, “mutual friend”. I would never disrespect forum rules :innocent:

1 Like

Some of the several occurrences :

Always gets me. :joy:

Also :

Yours still features it :

1 Like

Remember when they still made Carbot one a week?

Lol. You worshipped him as an absolute God of logic and reasoning until he set his sights on your race. All of a sudden he’s “toxic?” Do you know what a “hypocrite” is?

2 Likes

Challenge accepted:

He just doesn’t have as much testosterone as you and I. He’s jealous of the reps, the width of the shoulders, the way the shirt hangs off the massive pecs. Not to mention the killer instinct that causes ladies to flock from all directions.

1 Like

Well, if you took it as offense I’m sorry, I was just stating your condition, didn’t mean to disrespect, I mean, as far as I could lol. You should own your dumbness (or should I say lack of inteligence) since there’s not much you can do about it instead of living like a fraud in order to cope with it.

Kid my IQ is higher than you can count. When I was 10 I had the same standardized test scores as an average 17 year old on a national level. It’s hard to measure exactly where a genius is since they are by definition outliers to the test that is designed to measure a certain intelligence range which they are not a part of. That being said, maybe 1 in every 10,000 people are that smart. Maybe you should go to school because all the, to quote you, “dumbness” you see is quite likely projection.

You get confused on simple points and assume the other person doesn’t know what they are talking about. This should have been abundantly clear to you after you botched a simple statistics question despite claiming to be a statistics expert. Go to college. Get an education. You will benefit from it enormously.