New Update UI Bugs

There are several tooltip and icon shown incorrect.

Since I can’t upload images here, I’ll point out where the issues are.

  1. Terran “Smart Servos” Tooltip

Tooltip for Smart Servos says the transformation time of Liberators also gets reduced, but this is not true. Both the tooltips on the research button and unit ability are written wrong. Liberators should be excluded from the list.

  1. Terran “Drilling Claws” Tooltip

Tooltip for Drilling Claws says the burrow & unburrow gets two times faster, but this is an outdated description. I suggest the tooltip should say it just gets faster, like the one on Widow Mine’s unit ability tooltip.

  1. Terran “Steady Targeting” Tooltip

The damage dealt by Steady Targeting is written as “170(+0 vs. psionic).” Since the damage changed, I think the (+0 vs. psionic) part should be deleted.

  1. Medivac, Overlord, Warp Prism “Load Nearby” Tooltip

All three of them don’t have a proper ‘button name’ and hotkey. Currently the button is shown as “Button/Name/LoadNearby”.

  1. Zerg Infestor damage upgrade icon mismatch

When the ranged attack upgrade of ground units is maximized, Infestor’s icon image for attack damage stays the same as the second stage upgrade(the purple one).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.