New SC2 Player LF Clan

I recently started playing SC2 this past month and am looking for a group/clan to join. Last time I played anything SC related was Brood Wars and I have had a lot to learn with this game. Enjoyed the Story, having fun with Co-Op and recently completed the initial ladder first 5 to determine.

Main currently is Zerg but do play the others from time to time. Hope to hear from a clan that is okay with me being essentially a noob, a father and college student. On at least an hour per day on average.

EnchanterTim#11306, did originally forget to mention would be a NA region player.

Hello :slight_smile:

I am not in a clan but I love Starcraft 2 and I would be happy to help you if you are looking for someone just to play and practice with. I am not a great player (I am currently plat 2-1) but I play all the races and I can at least offer good practice and some friendly conversation :slight_smile:
I just sent you a friend request if you are interested

Hey EnchanterTIm,
I think you should join Fragor E-sports.
We will have clan practices, clan wars, and possibly more.
Discord is a must as it helps a lot of the social aspect of a team.

Thank you and I hope you give us a try!

Message me on Discord @ DiOrcus#4210 to join clan Heretics. We’re a clan of mostly diamonds with a sprinkling of the lower leagues and there’s always someone on the craft in the clan, usually.