New computer, left click will not work AT ALL in game

I recently bought a new computer & installed SC2 because I played it alot on my old one, never once had I had an issue. I boot into a game with my friend and the left click does not work AT ALL. It will not draw a selection box, it will not select any sort of unit or building, absolutely nothing.

Now when I was able to select a Hero unit, I could click and move and interact just fine, it just lets no way to select more units, the only way to select it was with F3.

I restarted, I changed settings, I ran Starcraft2 as Admin, I enabled Windows 8 Compatibility mode (Im on Windows 11). I disabled start up apps that have overlays, I closed EVERYTHING I COULD outside of SC2 & Battle.net. Nothing worked.

Listen I get its an old game, but it still has a community and I love this game, but stuff like this is absurd, we shouldn’t have to do crazy workarounds to play your game, no workaround I’ve tried worked anyways.

Please someone look into this, lmk if theres any information needed but I promise I tried everything I can find/think of & nothing worked.