Need some help with Thor hellbat

Would just like some help on what I could’ve done better here, I know I could’ve done things like use the larvae that I forgot to do, but I’m a gold player, my macro isn’t exactly “godlike”

https://drop.sc/replay/14792889

(dont mind the chat at the end, I realised I wasn’t actually on 3-3 and I was a bit frustrated from the thors lol)

Edit: Happened again

https://drop.sc/replay/14802318

Would really like some help on how to beat Thor/Hellbat

I think I figured it out but can’t delete post so it’s just gonna be here now

Did you make lurkers and vipers? Omg hive tech?

yo what

20 characters

I was curious what you found that worked, and if it was under hive tech umbrella

Oh I made another post and people commented helping me, I explained that I found a way against it and here it is

I appreciate all of the replies, I just played a game and I won, I watched Serral play against mech and saw him utilise vipers way more than I did, I tried it myself and surprisingly I managed to win
I made a thread a while ago asking how to beat it, and these were the games that I lost with:
h ttps://drop.sc/replay/14792889 (watching the replay I found out I wasn’t actually on 3-3, but was half way there so that was a bit embarrassing)
h ttps://drop.sc/replay/14802318
I noticed Serral didn’t really use infestors, like I said he just used Vipers, I tried this and it turned out in my favour, I tried to harass, which did work time to time, I used abduct to pick off Thors, blinding clouds on the Tanks and Parasitic bombs on the BCs, it did work out in my favour
h ttps://drop.sc/replay/14844515
I know I messed up at the start with the BC, I also noticed in the other games I used pretty much no banelings, which now realising was a mistake, once again I appreciate everyone helping and I’ll take notes for next time

1 Like

Didn’t realize the person who made that was you! I read that thread, glad you got a handle on it.
Glhf

Also I really like your name.

hahaha thanks man, and yep, I made that whine thread alright

im gonna use this i really need vipers myself for tank / thor