My winning build tvp

Hi all
So, there’s lots of people saying that Protoss is hard to beat as Terran but the funny thing is that it is my best matchup! I’m a diamond 1 player but my win rate vs toss is 68%. Here’s my build:
Depot
Rax
Gas
Send a scout
Tech lab
Orbital
2nd cc
Research concussion
Make 2 rauders
Make 2 more barracks!
Research combat sheild ASAP
Make another rax for a total of 4!
Make 2nd orbital ASAP
Once 2nd orbital is done make an eng bay and make 2 turrets. I’ve got this timed for when an oracle can arrive… but if he goes oracle he’s goin DOWN unless he lands a sick stasis… even if he kills some workers.
3 reactors on the remaining 3 barracks
Stim as soon as combat sheild is done
Spam as many marauders as you can without delaying reactors or stim
Still only 1 gas
Don’t get supply blocked! Make wall of depots outside 2nd.
Move out when stim is 3/4 done.
Behind moving out: make 3rd cc, 3 more gas, and factory.
Behind the attack, lift a rax off the reactor and make starport
The attack: if you scout a 3rd, take a fight at the 3rd you will win a fight and can just f2 a move for the win.
If no 3rd, try to bait him out and send your ball of bio to their death but pick off immos and sentry. Never fight under an overcharge.
Keep spamming units. 2 medis top, 2 medis bot, healthy Viking army, and keep making siege tanks. Leave them at home. Research mech attack.
Add libs to your tank turtle. Use bio for offense and keep tanks for defense. Once you do damage the Protoss usually comes for counter attack. Have that tank concave set up with libs. Add a couple ghost late game. You don’t even have to look at your army to defend keep up the drops.
I swear this works so good.

1 Like

So you’re all inning off 1 base. LOL.

Any build that concludes before 5minutes should beat protoss. Everyone already knows this. Also TY was doing this a year ago when TvP became unplayable.

edit:

I didnt even read your build because it sucks. I know it wont work if they make 1 shield battery.

2 Likes

I would say that more ghosts are better, they are insane vs protoss at amateur level.

And completely agree at making marauders, they are extremely good. My noob style is basically having a lot of marauders, spam EMP and destroy any collosus with vikings and libs.Seriously, ghosts are really good, unless you get disrupted is almost impossible to lose fights against zombietosses if you have healthy number of units.

Here is my first game as T in a really really long time,I did extremely big mistakes and still won with not a lot of problems,fellow noobs should take notes about how you can win games without playing like Maru.

https://sc2replaystats.com/replay/17953136

1 Like

Thx for the non constructive comment sewer dweller

1 Like

What happens if it’s void instead?

No reaper? Not even marine? I’d scout this in a split second and shut it down

Also when I read into it more, this sounds like a variation of the 3 rax bio push. I’m surprised you prioritize combat shield over stim. If they know what they are facing, you will get gunned down by blink stalkers.

1 Like

My build tvp

ALT+F4. Same result, less time investment.

No reaper needed… I prefer combat shield first because it does better vs stalker/adept all ins. Marauders have concussion so every engagement vs stalkers you end up picking off a few extra once they turn around. No medivacs til later also so I tend to save stim until I am in their base anyways.

The counter is going straight to robo bay. Sentry/immortal does not hold it. The only way they could have a higher tech army is if there is no 3rd base when I go across.

not commenting on the rest of the build, but there has been a few pro games I’ve seen that did prioritize Combat shield because it finishes faster, and without Medivac you take permanent damage on your infantry if stalkers engage you out in the middle of the map.

The Stalker issue still exist even with Combat shield, but at least you have more sustain; at least that’s the theory.

Thanks for proving anything beyond SCV rush or some proxy rax maraud or 3rax is pointless to do vs P if you want to not have a 50-50 or rather 30 of 100 chance to win

Protoss are getting away with greedy 3rds! Punish it with marauders! Punish star gate openings too!

1 Like

If you don’t get a tank early, you will die to any and all Stalker Pressure.

Again, I am TELLING YOU, I dont get a tank early, and I EAT stalkers. The only way they stay in the game is if they make collosus or disruptor. The correct protoss 3rd expand timing is AFTER I arrive at stim research complete, so if they have taken it, o rhave done stargate, or have done blink stalker, or have done dt or adept, they are tost.

I just beat a pretty solid 1 base immortal stalker adept sentry it was delicious. I pulled 6 boys.