My Raynor, Kerrigan, Artanis is capped level at 5

I have played once to see what is going on and it said capped at level 5 from purchase… I dont see purchase button and isnt those 3 characters free to play?! Please fix this bug and let me play the game happily

1 Like

Same issue, capped at level 5 with no option to purchase them in the store either.

1 Like

I am also having the same issue with mine first 3 characters.

Yep… once AGAIN Blizzard is having the exact same bug effect it has been having on and off for the last year… always those same 3 getting reset to 5. Come on Blizzard, why can you not find and fix this… as this is ridiculous by now.

Mine too, Blizzard fix this so we can play

Same problem here. Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis are capped on level 5, but they were all on level 15 on the EU server. My EU account has Mastery = 85.

Same issue sux I love my Raynor! :frowning:

I hope this gets fixed soon because I have the same problem. I bought multiple co-op commanders but my mains are still Raynor and Artanis lol

Same issue as well. Been like this for a week now. Blizzard please fix!!

I have the same issue.

How are we supposed to have fun if they won’t fix this? they are taking too long to fix.

I upgraded to the Star Craft 2 Campaign Collection Digital Deluxe but Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis Commandera are still capped at Level 5. When I play Coop, it still says I am capped at Level 5 until I purchased the commander. Same problem here.

I am having the same issue

Same issue for me, it happned yesterday for me after a friend crashed in brutation.
Directly after my raynor, kerrigan and artanis was lvl 5 and capped (normally all prestige unlocked and at lvl 15)…

Hope they will prioritze this and fix this bug asap!

I too am experiencing this issue.

Mine Finally Came back and this issue is solved. Im happy to play now