My last suggestions

These are my last suggestions including old ones that I really wish were implemented into the game to make starcraft 2 better before I give up on any hope of they being read by anyone on the balance team.
Terran:
-Factories can produce Thors already in High Impact Payload mode.
-Summoning Mules on a mechanical unit or structure causes them to automatically repair or/and follow them forever.
-Assignment of Mules and SCVs to follow units or structures will not cancel after repairing.
-Any type of resource held by Mules while they expire is automatically gathered.
Zerg:
-Any Zerg structures or units with more than 35 hit points have HP regeneration SPEED multiplied by their health divided by 35. Passive healing abilities removed.
Protoss:
-Stalkers and Tempests with strict targeting system of Siege Tanks to prevent overkilling.
-All protoss units and structures no longer have to wait for plasma shield regeneration to kick in, but plasma shields regenerate 0.38 health at a time. Plasma shield regeneration SPEED reduced by the % of lost green health. Shield battery energy cost to restore plasma shields for a unit or structure is increased by the % of their lost green health.