My 1000 ascension star is different, why?

I also got the old symbol.
But I think it has to do with me getting level 1000 very early.

This is false. I got my 1000 star only recently and I still get the old one. It has to do with how the game looks to you compared to your ally. Allies have the new star, we have the old one. No idea why.

Not even any portraits for when you get to 1000? Wow that is weak.

You’ll get a different star when you have the 2nd level 1000 in ascension in coop missions. Lol

My guess was each player got their own, somewhat different, custom star? (Ofc. there would only be so many different varieties before you’d have to recycle them, unless some procedural generation was at play)

I’m about 1 to 2 months from getting to Ascension, so that’ll be something I’ll take note of!

I thought the PrintScrn button only copies it to the clipboard, NOT as a file. You’d still need to paste that into image editing software and save it as a file, no?

Despite the huge necro…

As far as I can tell, it’s essentially what RickRumble and Warhead pointed out earlier in the thread: the star looks different due to the location on the screen: left or right.

Here are two screen shots of an ally pair I am in. I am Zeratul, my ally is Artanis.

• From my perspective:

• From my ally’s perspective:

10 month old thread…

[shrug] What’s the alternative? Would we rather have started a new thread to discuss this? Also, what’s the cutoff? If there’s something solid, I feel the forum should just automatically close topics after a certain time.

pretty sure OP got a chaos star with him being the warmaster of chaos and all.