Mule cooldowns when?

Nop not in tvz
When you get to the point when you can mule hammer, its already past 20 mins, and at that time the game will never be decided in one big fight atleast for terran
Having extra 20 supply wont make a difference, as both sides just turtle up and slowly trade away things
Whoever mines more and trade better wins
You wont ever have a benefit by Having 5 extra ghosts, or libs or vikings, as only small groups of those will take part in skirmishes
Also zerg has insta remax so its egal
Its also never been an issue for tvp, toss gets to hold more bases naturally, therefore mine more, terran has to play catch up the whole game, until the uber lategame when maybe he can start to throw away workers
Also you exeggerated with the extra 70 supply, its like you pull it out of your asss, but you know in practice it doesnt work like that
You imagine a hyphotetical situation but it almost never plays out like that

1 Like

What a surprise. A Terran whiner thinks everything Zerg is broken and nothing from his race is.

Yup, rogue also confirned terran whiner, with over 2 thirds of the player base even some zergs
Bl infestor is the most broken sht ever, you just dont play the game or understand it
If you would understand how the match up works you would see why mules are not broken, but you are too deluded for that

1 Like

There’s also players like Lambo who say the strength of broodlord/infestors is massively overrated by whiners like you. But obviously you’ll take the opinion that agrees with you and act like it’s 100% factual.

There’s no significant evidence pointing to Zerg’s late game being too strong against Terran. Your tears don’t count.

2 Likes

Could you imagine what this year would look like if Zerg had 4 larvae injects?

What do you think this thread is? It’s all Zerg “tears”.

Where’s the significant evidence pointing to Terran’s mule hammer being too strong against Zerg?

Where in this thread?

Oh there isn’t? Oh and you don’t care to provide? Oh and you don’t care to call out racial bias?

Oh right. I forgot why these forums are a complete and total dumpster and has been for years. The same stupid idiots with the same stupid biases and the same stupid arguments for only one side.

2 Likes

Mule hammer isn’t OP. Honestly, mule hammer is one of my favorites to hit with a baneling drop or ling runby. Thousands of theoretical minerals dead in an eyeblink.

1 Like

You just made a case against your own argument. Production cannot happen without income. Inject and chronoboost increase production. Income is different because it does not have this limitation. To utilize income you can spend it constructing buildings, researching upgrades, producing units. Increased income can boost existing production AND can increase production capacity (by making more barracks/factories/etc).

A boost to income is MUCH stronger than a boost to production because there are virtually no limitations to the way it can be used. Despite being a stronger mechanic, Mules are stackable. It’s insane.

I don’t think mules are necessary broken, it’s rather a strong thing in terran arsenal, but the point of this topic is just to remind terrans who whine each time some non terran race have something strong, that they have aslo some tools like that, and that’s how asymetrical balance works.

1 Like

Loads of games are won thanks to the mule hammer. Time versus Soo is a great example. There is no way on Earth time should have won even a single game in the series and yet he went 3-0. Mule hammers make the terrans economy basically impossible to exploit. He doesn’t have to defend a position for any longer than it takes him to spam 20 mules and mine for a few seconds. It’s one of the biggest reasons why the only way to beat tertan is through trading ( you can’t Target his income to prevent him from getting income so you have to trade against his army more efficiently) and that’s a huge factor in why ZvT games lead to stalemates so often. You can’t engage a terran army in an assault and be efficient at the same time, so you must turtle. You can see this clearly at the pro level. There are loads of games that the Zerg has already won but the game has to go on for another 20 minutes because you have to slowly get the terran to trade all the minerals on his side of the map in bad fights.

1 Like

Is this the new Dark vs Ryung? LOL

1 Like

The thought behind this is making macro mechanics equally forgiving/unforgiving for all races. Terran clearly has the advantage here.

If you’re going to make a claim that a specific comp is borderline unbeatable then you should have something to back up that claim, yet nobody does.

Provide proof the mule hammer is OP. You will never ask a Zerg to provide proof.

You just simply wont. Because you’re just like any politician these days. The only side that needs proof is the other one.

Advantages? Every race has advantages. That’s what the asymmetrical design is based on. Just because it’s an advantage doesn’t mean it’s broken or in need of change.

Unless of course you can provide proof. Where’s the bloody proof. The proof you ask Terran for but not Zerg.

Unless you’re Protoss but whatever. Different race same racism.

2 Likes

Mule hammer won a lot in silver league, where a large portion amount of games end up in a base race and the one who recover faster win. Save the command center and drop a large amount of mule accomplish that in no time.

Isn’t it weird that blizz actually considered letting mules mine gas before they considered fixing mule spam.

1 Like

This isn’t something that’s easily measured but it’s clear to see Terran has the least forgiving macro mechanic. Injects are more difficult and have a much bigger impact when missed so it’s not difficult to see why this is an issue.

I also say that nydus is broken without “proof” so it’s not like I’m just picking on races that aren’t my own.

Recall isn’t the same as MULE by any stretch. It’s also a stupid ability that forgives bad positions and gives them an out of jail free card. MULE doesn’t do anything similar to this. If you think Tactical Jump is stupid by any means, then Recall is much worse since it works on any unit Protoss has.

Literally made Ultralisks and Broodlords almost impossible to kill, hence the nerf that reduced instant healing by 50% then made the other 50% heal over time. Again, absolutely nothing to do with MULEs in any shape or form.

In lategame. How is this really an issue? I’m fine with an overhaul to Terran’s economy. If we can ditch MULE in favor of being able to produce two SCVs at a time that’d be cool, because then Terran might not be behind all the time because of the other races producing more workers. Then again, your post screams bias and balance whine just because your own macro sucks and you’re looking at the wrong signs.

1 Like

Whatever replaces the mule would not be as strong as producing 2 SCVs at a time. Mules aren’t that strong either.

Increased SCV production on Orbitals is an option, but Blizzard would probably tie it to a mechanic that uses energy and competes with Scan.

1 Like

Not until 3 larvae per hatchery limit. lol

3 Likes

Rogue confirned terran whiner :slight_smile: why you dont respond to this?
Surely Lambos word has more weight xd

1 Like