Mule cooldowns when?

Terran is so OP, they can kill off workers, mine with mules & still lose with more supply avaible for army cuz late game units suck a$$ compared to what other two races can offer ecksDee

1 Like

I think I’m actually more bothered by planetaries. I think it’s stupid that a maxed Toss army can still struggle to kill a freaking building. Some of the times, even when maxed and no other units defending, I still can’t kill it. I mean, good freaking grief dude.

I wish they would nerf repair on thors, battlecruisers and planetaries.

Kill the SCV’s with splash damage.

2 Likes

Obviously, but it’s still annoying having to kill a guy’s scvs to kill a building. It’s just a reminder of oh yeah, that’s totally why 1 thor or bc can kill anything and everything. Invincibility is the strongest thing in this game, as ofc it would be.

Heck man, I used to think d-matrix was imbalanced in T vs Z. It blew my mind that no one complained about how good it was. I felt like I shouldn’t have ever lost a game before ultras were out, simply due to how strong d-matrix was.

It’s impossible to figure out whether you can take a fight or not, when all of the sudden “1k+ HP can be added to the army.” One bad fight and the game is over.

Whiners love to repeat opinions that agree with them and ignore the ones that don’t.

Explains you perfectly

1 Like

thats a different phenomenon rotti is talking about,nice posting an irrelevant clip thx,just proves you are nothing but an anti-terran whiner
bl infestor is broken,admitted by 90% of the scene,an pretty much anyone,even zergs that can put aside their zerg bias,but u are just too clueless about the game to understand
want clips of people talking about how broken infestors are,from non terrans ? or you are fine with admitting being wrong
and the situation where mule hammers would decide anything happens once after a million games
also,yea give terran the ability to remax any unit comp it wants,or to produce units anywhere on the map, oh wait no- different races are different

3 Likes

When Lambo and Guru and Bly are 3-0’ing Maru and Innovation, terrans can talk about balance.

4 Likes

Rotterdam: “Yes, Terran is really hard.” “Yes, Terran requires a lot of micro.” “Terran players whine about the difficulty of their race all the time.”

Shaz: “SEE! Terran EZ!”

Honestly, man. Go back. Watch the vid. What does he say?

Does he ever imply that Terran is easier?

1 Like

GoMZvZ bois! 20chararcter

1 Like

He wasn’t being serious, he was saying that to comfort Terran players’ huge egos. Apparently you were too stupid to get that.

Maybe it’s time to limit the ammount of mules you can have active per base, or make it so that having additional mules doesn’t give you MORE income per base than another race can do.

Yes, he was being heavily sardonic. Yes, BUT, what did he SAY?

Did he say that Terran was easier? Did he even imply it? He did imply that it wasn’t that much harder… Which means… It’s slightly harder.

If only there were a Terran poster that had been saying something like that all along.

That is the wrong question. The right question is: what do the facts say?

Have you ever played terran at masters 2 and above?

You’re right! They say Terran is harder. Thanks for reminding me.

Thread: MULE needs NURF (never seen or mentioned by GM or pros outside the GM posters forum ofc)

Shazad: Stop WHINING TERRANS

Thread: OP with hidden profile aka low league
Thread: Nurf MULE Terran OP cus of MULE I kno0w what im talking GM poster I am

(I sincerely hope FORUMS ARE NEVER SEEN FOR FEEDBACK)

Why Balance didnt make a thread about patch here? Probably a pro told them to ignore anything written here because they are just messing up the game.

If anyone’s serious about it go to TL net where Goba and BerserkSword will not stay unbanned and you get serious discussion about patch

The last thing this game needs is Terrans already meak economic position being nerfed further. They’re already struggling in terms of economy with chrono and Zergs ability to safely expand.

This should be obvious from their dire need to do economic damage.

1 Like

How can you look at terran basically getting a mineral hack in the lategame and not think it’s at least a little bit unfair. At least with the 64 second mule there was some drawback to it, but now…nothing.

That’s not even the funny part, though. Want to hear a joke? If somehow mule spam was addressed, terran would have to settle for only having a literal maphack ability…or mass planetaries (In soviet sc2, base defend YOU).

Terran having a smaller economy than Zerg is by design because Terran units are much more cost effective. The difference was even more significant before LOTV.

I’m not sure why you are complaining about Planetaries. Upgrading an expansion to a planetary costs about twice as much as a typical ground turret.

Otherwise Planetaries are prohibitively expensive and require about 6x as much space as other turrets. Every other option Terran has to defend a base takes up supply.

1 Like