Moving Bunker: Allowing Attacks While Moving

I’m making a version of Stukov’s infested bunker that allows other units.

The way the thing is normally set up seems to be to just add an extra attack to the bunker depending on how many units it has in it, since it will only ever have infested marines/troopers. I’ve disabled that attack, so it just has its melee attack, and anything else can be left to the units inside.

The bunker attack replacement order also doesn’t work on moving bunkers. But I’ve set up some triggers to just order the units inside to attack the same target, or whatever closest if the bunker has no target. So that’s working pretty well.

But! Units in the bunker still can’t actually attack while the bunker is moving. Once it stops to attack, they’re fine, but I need them to be able to make attacks while it’s walking around. The issue here is, I can’t just set all the units to allow attacking while moving, since they need to act normally outside the bunker, but I can’t find any way to modify that value with triggers. Weapon properties don’t show up anywhere in the available actions.

I’ve also tried manually setting some units weapons’ Allowed Movement to Moving as a test, but that actually didn’t work either. So I’m not sure I’m even barking up the right tree here.