Movie (movies) map(s)?

Anybody know what maps are what I would call a “movie map”, a map where you just sit and see events unfolding, rather than having to control stuff or anything.
I recently ran into battlenet:://starcraft/map/2/87683 (EU server though) and it confirmed to me that “there’s at least 1 map like that”, so there may be more.
Even better if some site or place kept a list of those (though such a list could be made here in this forum topic if somehow other people interested participated), but individual knowledge is welcomed too.

By the map, for the earlier map link, the name is “Dark templars life”, and the player follow a Dark Templar on a battlefield as various things happen around him.
Some shortcomings preventing it to be “the best” or something that great, but cool, and the kind of thing I was looking for.

I made my modified version of the above map after realizing some of my experience on it was from bugs, so there you have it: battlenet:://starcraft/map/2/238821 (EU server)
I hope it will work as intended by the original author, ran into lots of weird things while making changes, but I think now it should be somewhat fixed.

Yet some things during a playthrough appeared in a way different from my playthrough on the original in a…less cool way, possibly because limitations were added by a patch and the new way for things to work was forced on my map because more recent.
Maybe subtle variations in the AI behavior or pathfinding or other things could lead to breaking, I hope not, but if it does, report it here or in the map comments or something.

And I still hope other “movie maps” may be shared by users here. :wink:

Found this: battlenet:://starcraft/map/2/94721 (EU Server)
Called “The Changeling Movie”, unlike the other, it is more reliant on a “story”, a musical background, camera work and staging/directing.