Move n' shoot BC

it looks super cool when they’re strafing the battle and it matches the feeling in cinematics.

move n shoot for BC delivers on what the fantasy of having a BC on the field should be like, you guys nailed that part.

but they are frustrating to fight against.

It seems like they should be less mobile with slower move speed?
or easier to kill with lower hp / armor?

that much health, flying, shoot ground and air WHILE MOVING…i hate it.

what is the tradeoff for gaining move and shoot?
how does the team over there justify the change?
i just dont understand it.

at least phoenix die relatively quickly.

7 Likes

and now below my post 10 terran forum spammers are going to say they reported you for stating your opinion

2 Likes

No, it just needs TJ nerfed in some form. Everything else with the BC is fine, but TJ in its current state means that early rushed BCs are abusive.

7 Likes

Infestor is not fun to play against, viper is not fun to play against. Roach ravager all ins are not fun to play against. Zergling rushes are not fun to play against. Zerg outmacroing you all game due to injections and cheap units is not fun to play against. baneling is not fun to play against, muta(even how meh they are) ARE NOT fun to play against. GGlords are not fun to play against. Nydus worm abuse is not fun to play against.

3 Likes

When the Battlecruiser received the move & shoot buff, it lost 1 damage to air units making it much weaker against armored air units, namely Corruptors. It also nerfed Yamato Cannon from 300 damage to 240 damage, plus it’s Yamato research was eventually nerfed to about double the research time.

The major issue with Battlecruiser is that Tactical Jump in combination with Yamato Cannon allows them to pick off key units then escape after doing severe damage with little to no risk.

It’s a kind of unit that is low risk high reward because of how Tactical Jump is with Yamato.

I want to contradict the zergling rushes. Its hillarious when the zerglings get shredded by an oracle. Its not fun when the lings get into your main and destroy your pylon

1 Like

No, we just reported you.

3 Likes

𝓇𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑒𝓃𝒿𝑜𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓃

Hey hey!
Ho ho!
Tactical jump has got to go!

1 Like

Have you counted how times you’ve posted this ACE?

BC is very slow already, reducing the speed further is stupid. They are allowed to move n shoot cuz previously BC is completely a joke, deals pathetic amount of damage if it is slightly kited and costs SO MANY RESOURCES. Why do you think you should counter it with wrong units such as phoenix? Don’t you know phonenix only deals bonus damage to LIGHT units? Use corrupters, infestors, tempests (or even stalkers and void rays before critical amount of BCs are built). If you don’y understand it, just get better, or just watch late games with infestors and get more frustrated.

Noob zergs wants to remove a unit that is not that strong in the first place. But lets not touch the broken nydus and the supply cost of an infestor. lol
This is why i find bnet forums funny.

I dare you to use the editor and change the supply cost and then try to fight a maxed out toss army made up of mainly carriers with a few HT sprinkled in and a motherswhip. Post results. I DOUBLE DOG DARE YOU.

phoenix outrage battle cruisers? also as far as i know you should have no problems with bcs in tvp. the opener isnt viable and in the lategame you just build tempests. not that im defending bcs

You have to be really on point with micro when using Tempests against Battlecruisers, preferably with an Oracle or some other unit to provide vision, because if the BCs get close enough to use Yamato Cannon, you can kiss your Tempests goodbye… along with using Tactical Jump to go home once they receive too much damage.

Best unit to use against Battlecruisers in PvT are Blink Stalkers.

Probably about 1/5 of the number of times CryOhWhine posted about buffing bcs, so clearly not enough yet.