Mouse cursor is offset

This issue has been reported before, but apparently it is rare and can’t be easily fixed (when it doesn’t disappear by itself).
My mouse cursor is misaligned. The tip of the cursor is to the top right of the point which is actuated. I found an image (not by me) which illustrates the issue perfectly: imgur dot com/a/dMu2zHk
I did reset In-Game Options via battle.net starter, I did restart my computer, I did change the renderer and the resolution, to no avail. The only thing that helped was switching to windowed mode, but since this disables windows-scroll it is not viable for gameplay.
Please Blizzard, help me!

1 Like

I had a similar issue, but it was fine after switching BACK to full screen after switching to windowed mode. Worth a try

I have the same issue. Once I change the options to Metal / Fullscreen (windowed) and resolution not being native the positions of mouse cursor drawn and actuatend misalign. It seems that one of the coordinate systems is set to native resolution and the other to what is chosen in-game. The positions do align if I modify+accept the resolution in the options menu. It breaks again after I restart the game.

System resolution is not scaled in System Preferences / Display.

A fix would be appreciated.

100% repro case is letting you mac to sleep while SC2 is running. After waking the computer up, the mouse cursor is off.