Mouse cursor disappears on Mac, patch 4.10.0

I notice this happening that the mouse cursor on my Mac will disappear in the middle of a game. This has been going on before patch 4.10.0

I can usually resolve this with Command + M and toggling between windowed and full screen. However since patch 4.10.0 whenever I toggle to windowed view the game crashes.

Please help, I’ve made several other requests regarding patch 4.10.0. I love the game, but it is very cumbersome to play with the constant crashing on my Mac.

Lets check on some Privacy settings on the device that may impact the game. For that you’ll want to go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility. If Starcraft II is listed here, make sure it is checked. If the game is not listed here, you can proc the permissions prompt by checking the Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts option in the Mouse & Keyboard settings of the game. This would need to be done in windowed mode. You can switch to windowed in-game using Command + M.

I tried that, and it didn’t help at all. Mouse cursor is still disappearing on my mac.

It is actually happening more frequently when I have those settings.

This is happening to me as well on Windows 10. At a random point in gameplay the game cursor will disappear and is replaced by regular system mouse. Once this happens, I cannot click any buttons or do anything in the game, and I am forced to forfeit.