Mothership core HAS to come back!

Very simple like I said in the title we need mothership core back! It was a GREAT unit! One of the coolest most fun units to get introduced to protoss! And defensively it was less annoying for the opponents then a battery most of the time.

Bring it BACK and take ur dumbass batteries please! Dont want them dont need them and they’re all around less fun for protoss and for people facing protoss!

Second thing disruptors are a horrible unit to play with and against! Remove them as well please and undo the colossus nerfs; the game was in a WAAAAAAY better state when this was the case! The game was way more balanced (by a loooooooooooooooot) and even more important way more fun! Win / win!
It has become VERY CLEAR that what was done in the past was a very big mistake! Let’s revert those mistakes and make the game great again! hehe

i agree with you. i have been able to use it by playing a different expansion but, because the new models is not all equipped with a proper mothership model, they glitch. i got a partially empty model as a result. i agree that they should add it back but, it is not as simple, because of those glitches. think it can be accessed through heart of the swarm mode, though i am not sure about that.