Mismatch - unable to login

I just had a few games of SC2, I closed down the game and it updated SC2.
Now when I try to log in, it writes “mismatch”

Region EU

3 Likes

I have the same issue here.

Same issue, just my luck.

Same issue. Regions change didn’t help

Upd. now works. Changed regions couple of times

Got another tiny update right now, it works

Thanks for your reports! We may be seeing issues with the EU region at this current moment. We’re taking a look into the login issues at this moment! I’ll be monitoring in case the mismatch error comes up again.

[Edit] As a note, for those still experiencing the Version Mismatch issue. If you are on the Beta Blizzard Application, try switching back to standard version of the Desktop App. It should revert it to version 4.11.3.77661. There should be an update later today for EU to have all regions aligned with the same version.

Hi there. I am in Australia which normally comes under Americas. I have had the same issues with the mismatch and can’t log in to SC2

I too am in Australia & have the same Region mismatch issue & am unable to login.
My version number is 4.11.3.77661 & has not yet auto-updated.

I am having the mismatch issue and can’t login at all. I am not using the beta.

EU did finally catch up with the patching yesterday, so all regions should match now. So it could that your launcher isn’t picking up the update.

Which region are you trying to playing on? By the “Play” button, what is the version that is listed?

Yep getting this too… From AU region. Version number is 4.11.3.77661

Same problem with login and update here. My current version is 4.11.3.77661 and I don’t see any new patches to download. If I force a check to see if there are any new patches, the application only says “checking for updates” and never stops checking (it runs endlessly.) My region is EU.

I have the same issue in the US region. Is there a repair for this?

Hey finaly got update and i can login again :smiley:

There was an update to SC2. Once that occurred, I was able to login (from Australia). Hopefully the issue has been fixed.

Thanks for the updates everyone! Sorry for the delay, please let us know if this comes up again. There may have been some connection or patching delays at the time for certain clients not getting pushed the update.

As of today, the version should reflect 4.11.4.78285.

This is very inconvenient, stuck in an unreasonably long period of “initializing” for what I assume is the patch. No estimate of time, no way to know if it is working or not. And now I can’t even play campaign for what was a purely multiplayer patch. As a player that just wanted to mess around with achievements in campaign without walking away from my computer running for a random amount to maybe finish an update this is frustrating, poor management of an update.

A post was split to a new topic: Vodouchild - Crashes