Mengsk ESO in coop

Having trouble getting Earth Splitter to work with the B button in mini menu - seems to only work w/top tab for corruption use - uses up time resource . Occasionally works when pushing the B button, but if I use the Corruption attack for the ESO then the B button seems inoperative for the rest of that game.
Please advise

Change your hotkeys. Simple.

Is it not working because it is out of range?

The top bar works anywhere on the map (as far as I remember).

The manual attack from EOs are not forever-long-ranged. You can increase its range with the upgrade by +25 I believe, it reaches a long way but not the entire map (depending on the map). Salvage and rebuild further up as you push.

Their problem is that the have their topbar ability set to B and the ESO’s barrage on B as well.

1 Like

Is that the default? I’ve had my top bar set to F-keys forever because of the original issues of these hotkeys.

In that case, I guess OP just need to do a change for hotkey, simple as well.

It probably is default, yeah. I’ve had mine set to F1 through F4, myself. So much easier.

That is not default. Default is ctrl+z, ctrl+x, ctrl+c, and ctrl+v.

ctrl+c, and ctrl+v might be default hotkeys on the forum, but for top bar in-game I had F5-F8 :no_mouth:

If I’m not mistaken, earlier by default it was empty, and everyone had to assign their own hotkeys, but after the release of the Stetmann they fixed it!

Hmmm maybe you’re right :thinking:

1 Like

That is correct, though there was a bug initially where Artanis’ shield overcharge was ‘S’ for some weird reason and would trigger whenever you tried to make dragoons.

1 Like

I hope they can greatly revamp Zagara’s Bile Launchers.
ESO maybe overpowered but BL performs so poorly.

Bile Launchers are good on Trains and work fairly alright on Dead of Night.

You can bike launcher OE in much the same way you can ESO the map, only bile launchers hit air. It’s much tighter though because the bile launchers have to line the cliffs where they can be killed if you mess up.