Masteries during prestige

Ah, more good ol’ unwarranted skill-bashing, the hallmark of the civilized forum-goer. I like how “I don’t think we should have to sink time into grinding over and over” translates to “if ur bad @ game go home noob.” I also like how you consider pointless leveling to be “prestigious.” Behold! I leveled to 15 in a day. Shower me with your admiration!

This is a perfect example of how you resort to blanket strawmen. All iamgaming did was make a relatively benign and very true comment (that didn’t even talk about prestiges), and because I agreed with him, you were more than happy to toss him in with me and say how obvious it is that we don’t care about improvements.

And even though I already made a suggestion of how the grind could be less tedious (and roughly encompass all of the commander level unlocks that are actually effected by prestiges), here’s how the scenario would play out. I’d make a suggestion and you’d say, “I can’t help it if your suggestion is bad. Try harder.” And until the golden egg suggestion comes, clearly I-- sorry, we– don’t care about improvement and am only just complaining. Again, because you seem to think you’re the arbiter of everything on these forums while you contribute absolutely nothing yourself and only try to shut down people/threads you don’t personally like. You recognized the problem in your very first post and then nonsensically backpedaled to the cool guy ‘lol deal w/it’ mentality. You can’t even decide on a stance to take.

You’re the worst kind of personality type on a forum.

4 Likes

Are you kidding me? Most of the first prestige talents makes even doing the first 5 levels on a commander easy on brutal. This is a fairly weak argument here.

I remember unlocking Raynor’s first prestige and deciding to enter a brutal at level 1. Marines have more health with combat shield than they did non-prestige with max armor upgrades. Before level 10 and Venadium plating his Marines have 110 health with combat shield. They can tank Storms and Banelings like its nothing.

Why would anyone fight against QoL improvements?

2 Likes

Mmm yes yes, I’m the worst.

Inconveniencing your forum experience just like how prestige is inconveniencing your gaming experience.

Weird, there’s a common factor here.

Nice. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

2 Likes

Lets go down the list for 1st prestiges that are good for leveling
Raynor: solid yes.
Kerrigan: nope.
Artanis: nope.
Swann: nope.
Zagara: SOLID nope
Vorazun: kinda?
Karax: nope
Abathur: nope
Alarak: yes
Nova: kinda
Stukov: Solid yes
Fenix: yes
Dehaka: kinda
HH: kinda yes?
Tychus: nope
Zera: yes
Stetmann: kinda
Mengsk: yes

So pretty much the only 1st prestiges that help leveling are for commanders that already have decent capabilities level 1. A lot closer to 50/50.

I would say nope for Vorazun P1 (more about QoL) and yes for Nova.

Tychus P1 is awesome for leveling. Pretty much makes it so you never need a healer with the power couple of Tychus and Sirius since the turrets are so expendable with the decreased cooldown and are a priority target while tanking. It also makes Vega useful as a first choice if you get her confusion upgrade first. Just mind control everything, grenade them while they’re confused, collect your new army.