Maru plays the same way Terran complain about how Toss play

Maru is a sht player who only use rushes and bullsht gimmick. He does exaclty what Terran complain about Toss doing on the ladder. If he was a protoss, you would hate him. But he is a good terran with his broken WM and his perennial bio so it’s all good. Nothing more to add, just own your hypocrisy

2 Likes

Maru is one of the best players in this game. I’ve seen him do everything from cheese to macro 50 minute games. What are you talking about? Widow mines are definitely broken but he would be winning without them.

Describe Maru less accurately please lmao.

2 Likes

Matu is one of the best player around, i have beat him once, he beat me 4, i had lucky, and playd really good that time.

You’re staring at pro games then making up stories in your head.

Meanwhile in reality, there is NOTHING a terran can do to win the coinflip if protoss plays abusive.

Nothing ? So thats why champions are only protosses everywhere, even in the GSl ? Terran never win correct ?

Ah you are just a troll here to spout bs. Too cluess to see how he played in the years switching techs… and mech and everything

Can’t address the claim? Just pretend I said something else.

Maru can’t play abusive because he’s terran, a race that loses if you let your opponent get out of control but also can’t harass or timing attack against anyone decent. Even if maru wins non-matchfixed games where protoss plays well, he’s still not even remotely abusive (or doing things that take more skill to defend than to do) as you claim.

Imagine playing protoss and not being invincible for the first 12 minutes of the game. That’s not possible if you stick to playing abusive.

imagine calling maru a bad player LOL.

man has won over a million dollars playing sc2, but ya, one of the worst players ever bruh. ROFL.