[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

Same reset for me !
i hope my level will be back :slight_smile:

Same here, Logged in to find all 3 had been reset

Still have the three Raynor/Kerrigan/Artanis at lvl 5, previously got Kerrigan once on random and she played as lvl 5 without changing after the game. I met someone who had access to Artanis higher level and they said they played one game and reset - I tried that with Raynor just now but it didn’t do anything, he’s still capped at 5.

Same issue here. Kerrigan, artanis, and Raynor are all down to 5, and won’t allow level progression, it says that I need to purchase them despite their already being maxed, and (quite hilariously) there is no option to purchase them

If u create another character in another region like Asia or Europe it should unlock the campaing u wanna play.

Also have my 3 commanders stuck at level 5. My other leveled commanders are fine however.

I had my Stukov over level 30 and he was reset to level 1 with the rest of my commanders

I have the same issue. Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis (on US server only, I play co-op on those characters on Korea/Asia and Europe and have NOT had the same issue) have been reverted to level 5 despite me reaching level 15 with them with all prestiges on my main, and having level 15 on my secondary (both on US, linked account post-SEA migration) before.

my kerrigan progress is gone. reset from prestige 1 lvl 13 to level 5 capped

i have the base 3 all went from mastery lvl to lvl 5 and sat i have to buy them. the 3 i have bought (fenix, daheka, and mensk) are all still at normal lvl.

My progress has also been brought down to level 5 on Raynor and Artanis.

I got this issue as well, first 3 commanders, Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis, are capped at lev 5.

Just like everyone else on this forum, my commander Raynor is capped at level 5. It happened a couple days ago and when I log in i get an error message saying I can’t make a proper connection to the blizzard servers. It only appears briefly before I get into the game.

Yeah the same thing happened with the same exact characters

As I posted in another thread a few days ago:

Similar issue for me:

Coop commanders levels were reverted to 5 for the 3 basic commanders. My Raynor, Kerrigan, and Artanis commanders were all level 15, prestige level 0. Today when I logged on, I noticed they are all level 5, still prestige level 0. It appears as though they were reverted to level 5 (perhaps because because they are “free to play” & not purchased then that was later fixed since they are the default commanders, but the levels remain lost).

No change since that post.

Raynor suddenly capped level 5 and cannot progress. Previously lvl 15 with prestige level 1

Same here logged in today and it says I haven’t purchased Raynor and my level was reset to 5, and wont progress to 6…

same my kerrigan back to lvl 5 i was lvl 67

Same here. My free to play coop heroes’ (Raynor and Artanis) levels have been dropped down to 5, and are capped regardless of which mission I complete.

same issue with raynor and artanis