[Main Thread] - Commander Levels Reset

Same issue for my husband and I….he was way higher lvl then me and now we’re the same >.<

26 Likes
4 Likes

Same issue just happened to me too.

1 Like

Same issue here. Latest version. Tried restarting. No go. Reynor, Kerrigan, Artanis all reset to level 5 when I was level 70. Happened sometime between last night and today.

Same just happened to me. My Raynor and Artanis went from level 329 back to level 5 sometime yesterday or today. Relogging did not fix it either.

1 Like

Same happened to me: Raynor, Kerrigan & Artanis are now lvl 5, were previously 13. None of my other commanders levels changed. Tried logging out multiple times & used the scan & repair option. Neither have worked.

1 Like

Same here - Hello,
When I logged in today I found out that my first 3 commanders (Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis) are now level 5

The issue, at least as far as I can tell in my case, is that Raynor, Kerrigan and Artanis are now flagged as purchasable commanders, meaning they’re capped at level 5. They lack any means of purchasing them, though, and since there was nothing about them in the patch notes gotta assume this is a bug.

Hey all,

Some issues starting popping up with SC2 yesterday. Bliz is aware and is investigating.

5 Likes

Hey all,

Please continue posting on this thread if you are still impacted by this issue. We are tracking cases of players commander levels being off.

Thank you.

17 Likes

I’ve been experiencing the same thing, but in my case Ive noticed that the “logging in” window takes longer than usual, and then a new popup appears saying something like “the game is awaiting a response from Blizzard” and it offers me the “play offline” option. However, within like a second of that happening, I get taken to the main menu screen with all multiplayer aspects available. Except, like most other people here have mentioned, Raynor/kerrigan/artanis are all back to level 5, and Swann/vorazun are still at their mastery level (86)

16 Likes

Same issue here. Logged in to my Raynor commander back to level 5.

3 Likes

My Artanis has reset his command level. It was well into the mastery levels and it now at level 5.

3 Likes

Same problem as others, Raynor, Artanis and Kerrigan are locked at 5 and say I must purchase the commander to level them up, even though I had prestiged both Raynor and Artanis.

2 Likes

I am still experiencing this issue.

3 Likes

Same, only Raynor Kerrigan and Artanis in lvl 5

1 Like

I am also having this problem, Kerrigan, Raynor, and Artanis all lvl 5 again. It also says “capped” on them as if I were free to play, so I think that has something to do with it.

2 Likes

Lvl 89 Raynor capped at lvl 5. Tried full log out, internet disconnect, anti virus shut down, reconnect, relog… on 2 different computers, both still capped at level 5. Tech support seems dismissive at first then passed along to the developers…

1 Like

I am also experiencing this issue. Co-op commanders Raynor and Artanis have been reset and capped at level 5. I am unable to earn XP on either of them. I am able to earn XP on Swann, and the levels did not get reset.

The banner next to customize (where I normally assign perks) still shows my level (110) but the features are locked as if I am releveling the commander. Noticed the issue 2/10 evening MST. Did not notice it before that point.

1 Like

TS can’t directly fix the issues.

It falls on QA and development teams to investigate, discover, produce fixes, test them, etc, etc, and ultimately roll out a patch.

TS has passed the reports along to the proper teams.

5 Likes