Love the campaign but why are there so many potholes?

He didn’t watch over the dig himself

Well of course not. He has other things to do besides watch people dig a hole every day, even if he wanted to. Given the fact that it was Dominion forces there and not Moebius, its also possible that it was Arcturus who found that artifact first, either accidentally or not, and he specifically forbade Valerian from overseeing the dig.

Given what we see in the DT saga I think he probably would want to, but I imagine the first artifact was recovered by dominion forces rather than moebius being involved. Acturus has a ban on the trading of alien objects within dominion space, and the workers were basically slaves taken from the civilian populous

Actually, we know they were specifically not involved, as Valerian had hired Raynor to steal the artifact for them. It would be rather silly if Arcturus was just going to hand it over to them anyway.

1 Like

You guys solved the plot hole , we should just believe that Arcturus/Valerian or both sought the artifacts without involving Narud and he just made use of it .

That’s always been my headcanon. Narud was always planning on using the Keystone on Kerrigan, using the Tal’darim and the Death Fleet to force the issue when they were ready, but the Mengsks learned about it, so he just invited them to try their hands at it instead of burning his own resources. What ended up happening is pretty much the worst possible series of events from his perspective, short of him having lost the Keystone as well as Kerrigan at the end of Flashpoint.

Eh, better than nuffin’

Or, perhaps Nyon was the highlord at the time, and was vehemently opposed to serving Amon, but as soon as he died, First Ascendant Malash because highlord Malash, and he was a big fan of Amon and thus the tal’darim became brosies with mobius core.

2 Likes

That’s probably why Raynor had to fight the dominion forces there to get the artifact. Valerian was paying Raynor and Tychus to steal the artifact from his dad.

1 Like

Alarak’s short story heavily implied that Ma’lash was Highlord for a long time. Since many have tried to challenge him and fail. Plus, it was stated that Rak’shir is hard to initiate. But then the Protoss’ sense of time is quite weird, so who know?

1 Like

I see where you’re throwing that shade, Gunblade.

PsioniX. I dont remember you, but I remember many others here.

Oh hey, welcome back.

Hey Gradius.

One of the most jarring plot holes for me is honestly the timeline introduced around StarCraft II and after’s introduction. Episode I takes place in late December to early February? And Sarah and Jimmy are long lost lovers? It’s not totally implausible but it just feels like a waste that they only knew each other for two months.

1 Like

It was up in the air whether it was love or just regular old camaraderie. But as far as I’m concerned any potential love story was over as soon as Kerrigan got infested and started murdering everyone.

He knew Tychus and Fenix longer. Also had a whole wife but never cries over her picture.

3 Likes

Do like me and make an headcanon of Kerrigan using her psionics to make him enamoured of her :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Guess we have to expand the 100 reasons list then.

I would love to carry the touch from our holy brother and bring it back. However, it would be pointless since the mod will delete it, anyway…

Well I think Lidya was sort of always a false love. Kerrigan was his love that he had true chemistry with… they both had shared experiences and interests… Lidya was just a backwater nobody.

Why you gotta do Lidya dirty like that? :frowning:

#sad

4 Likes