Looking for new members and pros to join our clan

Looking for new and old sc2 members to join our clan. Hit me up if u like to join, tx.

I would like to join if you are still recruiting.

Looking to join a clan. Struggling silver league player trying to find some mentorship to help improve my game. I’m a fairly casual player (real life, lots of commitments, but I find time to play a few games a week).

Add GTFO#1717 for blizzard. Im down

Good evening Gamers!

This week GeG was created and we have already reached over 200 members covering our games including several support crews for website dev, discord etc.

Here’s the list of games you can join (the list is not limited to the ones mentioned):

Apex Legends, Arma 3, Arma 3 Star Wars, Diablo, Dungeons & Dragons, FiveM, StarCraft II, World of Tanks, Star Citizen

If you are interested in joining StarCraft II then send me a message directly from battle.net: DeathýreX#2380

Please check out our discord server and feel free to stay as a Social if you don’t find a game to join at this time!

Kind regards

DeathereX

StarCraft II Game Manager

I’m so dedicated to playing that if I’m in a match and I have to go to the bathroom I just crap my pants and keep playing…

whats ur sc2 handle?

Add me. oldskool player. just play for fun. GoldImp#21314