Looking for coach

Hi looking to befriend some higher level players to practice with and help me take my game to the next level. Im currently diamond 3 mmr 3100 and feel like i have plateaued. I watch lots of instructional videos online about zerg and how to macro but i always find myself loosing to mid to late game. i would really like to make it to masters 3/2 in the near future, that has been my goal and would love to make it happen. Also just want to make some fiends with more people who play starcraft thanks everyone :love_you_gesture:

Hi SleepyBear,

try to use strategies that require a lot of multitasking and force macro mistakes from you (ling/bane/muta, ling/bane with runbys, …) but focus on macro mostly.

In late-game the main priority is maintaining income / saturation, getting upgrades, keeping taps on the enemy army and bases and most of all one thing:
patience.
Lurkers are usually a great choice as well as vipers and a few corruptors.

Feel free to post your battle-net ID and / or join a community server (vibe, winter, lowko, PiG, …). There you can easily (drag & drop) share single replays here and there for feedback.
You can also post replays here via a link (upload the replay to drop.sc first).

Cheers,
Shuu

P.S.: What are your questions? What late-game MU do you want to learn? How’s your micro and macro?

Edit:
You could also check out the BornGosu Discord Server:
_https://discord.gg/x7jewJq

If you want to get to masters, you should think about playing at least 5 games every day (rather 10-15+).
–> 1-2 hours every day

Well I can’t say I’d be a great coach as I also am in diamond 3 but if you’d want to just play some games I’m Maniac#12435 in game hit me up if you want

1 Like