Looking for co-op partners for mutations

Looking for co-op partners for co-op mutations.
NA server.
voice-chat req.
dont care what commanders.
coming up ill mostly be able to play weekends.
nothing heavy, just kickback and have some fun!

Im just done with ppl not helping out when the mutation forces you to work together instead of just mobbing armys in the same directions, or not even bothering to read what the mutation is then wondering why they cant do anything.

1 Like

I can play with you if you want :slight_smile: !

huh. i just looked for a way to pm you, but dont see one. guess they dont have one? or ive gone blind lol.

i dont know if ill be on tonight, but will this weekend for sure.

i can come dc= Mr. CLOAKER#6901

ok, if this works the way i think it dose, heres a link for a group list.

its a little basic atm, but ill keep working on it. if anyone has a better name, im taking suggestions.
(voice chat not required to join the group, but appreciated in-game. no real rules atm, just have fun)

Are you interested in a gaming clan? The Art of Warfare would love to have you, and we do fun events all the time!

Trek, sorry, didnt see your answer. I don’t know how those forums work for pm, but my gamertage is Jyveks#1130. I play every mutation since prestige came out. And since someone offered me all the 11 commanders I didnt have, I’ll be around for a long time.

np. ive actually been kinda busy this week myself. sent the request.

@archonX: thanks, and i saw your recruitment post, but w\o webiste listed, i couldnt even if i wanted to (im not really looking to make another account out there atm, but thanks tho, appreciate it.) and, if the site i did find was yalls, then your not really what im looking for playstyle wise i think.

@burak2006, sry about being soooo late, but i figured out why i cant find you lol, did “dc”=discord?

again, sry, didnt mean to ignore either of ya.

so guess were starting up a group for co-op, so i guess you can count this thread as closed now.