Looking for clan

Hi everyone
I used to play Starcraft 2 but kinda left the game mostly due to work and family issues , and now am buck looking to find a clan or make some friends play and enjoy the game together

Hello my friend,

Team Gosu is a very active clan with activities for all people. We have accept all skill levels from bronze to GM. Nightly we have teams, co-op games, Peep modes, or even league play from the different leagues we’re in. Feel free to come and check us out at our discord:
discord.gg/6wujfe

Come join my clan Brood War Legends. It’s not very active anymore tbh though LOL.Very small clan but its for noobs who want to get better and practice together. Brood War fans wanted! If you loved SC1 and Brood War and played the game and you are really into the lore this is a great clan to chat and share our experiences. Friendly clan all leagues are welcome. We play co-op, ladder, Versus AI, and occasionally arcade. To get officer all you have to do is stay active and try to improve. We all help each other get better. If you’re a long time starcraft player or just like to chat about the pro scene or the lore LOBW is the clan for you!

Hey, mate. How does one join your clan? Have you got a discord link or something…?

Im in game sageomega # 11934…you can add me and we can queue up some games. I’ve got a bunch of in game friends. Some are still active others not so much.

hey im not a noob but im also not diamond league but im looking for new people to play with, do you mind if i join?