Logitech G600 cursor drags while selecting control groups

Device: MacBook Pro (15" - 2018)
Graphics: Radeon Pro Vega 20
Mouse: Logitech G600 (Logitech Gaming Software Release Version - 9.02.22)

SCII Settings:
Display Mode: Windowed (Fullscreen)
Keyboard:
Disable OS Keyboard Shortcuts checked
Use Command instead of Control for hotkeys checked
Use standard function key behavior checked

Mouse:
Enable Mouse Sensitivty: un-checked
Reduce Mouse Lag un-checked, about to test checking this one

This is hard to describe, but here is an example:

Say I bind my Command Center to 5 (or any other key). If I am moving my mouse while I select control group 5, the mouse cursor will drag. It’s as if the cursor sensitivity drops whil I am hitting the key to select a control group.

So, to be clear - this “drag” on the cursor only happens while I have any control group key pressed - also, the control group has to have units or building assigned to it (meaning if the 1 key is not assigned to any groups, it won’t cause any issues)

I’ve tried updating everything. I’ve tried a different logitech mouse and did not experience the issue, so it seems to be specific to the G600. I’ve searched the web and found that a lot of people have to disable a bunch of settings in the Logitech Gaming Software, but nothing there has helped.

I’ve posted this on reddit, but not much traffic on it. I found a post from a while back on the old forum site with the exact same problem, but no replies.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mouse slow/broken when dragging — Mojave 10.14.5