LIst of bugs i found and suggestions

1- BETTER LEGACY MAP CONVERTER COnvert legacy map only works for 128x128 (it’s actually very small) this has to be improved. Also, if your map file name is too long, the editor will crash before loading. (Suggestion also - Would be extremely cool if it can transfer triggers module as well, not only terrain and doodads, (etc))

2- The EASY MODE" DATA EDITOR is cool, but you should add not only the stats but art models, sound birth-death. Specially Arts, changing the art of a skill is the first thing people will looking for.

3- MULTIPLE CLIFF LAYERS
i don’t think that work. It stopped at 8 or something, not 15

(Suggestion)
Is it possible to transfer all dependencies we uploaded on the PTR server so we can load map correctly ? I am sure lots of person would like to load thier map and getting everything working.

YOU CAN WATCH ALL MY TESTING HERE (VIDEO)

1 Like

The cliff levels do go up to 15, you might just be getting confused because the maximum number of levels a cliff can go straight up is 2, at which point it raises the cliff level around itself as it goes up. This results in each increment that you see going up 2 cliff levels, and thus appearing to only be 8 if you confuse it for just 1 cliff level per increment.

Easy Mode view is not a fixed view. You can actually modify the data collection to expose extra fields and tokens when you want.

Also you have ‘wea’ in your search box when you are recording the video, that’s why you only see weapons stuffs when you are looking at the easy mode thing.

Also layer is 15, just like the people said above, you are seeing two levels in one combined cliff.

ohhhh i see. So if I want to add extra fields, its but adding data collection? Will have to try that.

Yeah I just realize i was trying 2xlayers cliff at the same time so it works hehe