Legacy of the void unlock issue

ive purchased the campaign and it doesnt unlock it in the game. says either “available to purchase” then shows nothing when clicked on or just locked and coming soon… not sure whats up with this

Encountered same issue.
Was told by Customer Support that it’s being looked at, but has no viable solution as of now.
I had mine refunded until this is fixed.

well atleast im not the only one with this issue. hopefully they get it fixed soon

I’m also having this issue, not only with LOTV but with HOTS as well.

If you’re an NA/US member, this may be related to the US region battle.net outage for StarCraft II: Starcraft 2 is saying battle net is down [Main Thread]

It seems there’s a problem with the account authentication portion of battle.net–those who can sign in using a cached authentication token are fine, but if you need to reauth you get locked out.

i dont get a message saying battlenet is down or anything. just wont let me play that campaign. can play the prologue and the terran and zerg campaigns no problem. just not the protoss main campaign. even though ive purchased it

Hey all,

Bliz is aware and is working on a couple problems that popped up over the weekend. For the locked campaign issue, Bliz is using this thread to track reports and provide any updates.

BigBuda,

What you describe sounds like it’s this issue: [Main Thread] Cannot play campaign after purchase - #12 by BigDizzle-1371

I suggest opening a ticket with Blizzard support here as that will ensure they’re aware your account is impacted.