League showing bronze 3

I have the same problem, and when I inspect the profiles of my opponents they seem to be having this issue as well

I have the same problem, i have Plat mmr but im stuck at bronze 3. When i inspect other players profiles they seem to have the same problem aswell.
Please help :c

1 Like

Same problem. I wonder If someon at Blizz is actually reading this, since it’s not getting solved.

The match making league placement is messed up for mmr for all modes. I got what should easily be diamond archon with a friend and it placed in gold 3.

My Co-Op commanders also had their levels reset down to 5 for some reason.

For all MMR under 5000 it is showing bronze 3. Only Grand master seems to be working right now.

Same here, Im 3697 MMR Protoss on NA.
I think I just qualified for Diamond 2 after being stuck in D3 forever.
Right now though, I’m getting a Bronze 3 progress bar and the warning that I need to raise my MMR to avoid demotion next season. Very annoying! Blizzard, please fix!

Hey Guy’s,

Same problem here. I got demoted to the last season with 2v2 and 4v4. Very annoying. Also I have a problem with match making teams cause I always get 2 Protoss or Zerg players for 2v2 when I play just a few seconds ago. I players from other countries mostly and not in US. Thx.

Walter Chow

Same problem here on eu server, i’m gold, it tells me i’m bronze, then warns me i dont have high enough mmr and will be demoted and tells me i need minumum 5200mr :smile:

Logged on today and it looks like it has been sorted. Back to Platinum! :slight_smile:

Same issue! Diamond MMR but game displays bronze

Hey Gang,

I’ve started playing 2v2 today new season. I noticed already other team members started becoming dishonest game players to cheat to win by taking over other players bases. Over and over. They are not US players. But my team members are. Thx.

Walter Chow

Hello Blizzard,

I’m writing again cause I have too many dishonest players who don’t want to play Sc2 and just wanted to loose point should not play Sc2 at all. Fix this problem or write a program that would not play players who wanted to play Sc2 or not. Thx.

Walter Chow