League showing bronze 3

Hello,

Im a diamond player and my mmr progression is showing bronze 3.

Please help/fix.

Thank you,

-Blud

18 Likes

Oh, I’m seeing the same problem. I didn’t see this, so I guess there is a double report on this. Good to know I am not the only one.

4 Likes

Hey i have the same problem! help! :sob:

2 Likes

Same issue. All wins are just giving me 2 points, and losses are taking ~20 from my bonus pool. Heck.

2 Likes

Yeah got the same issue, wich is pretty annoying, blizzard pls fix this fast. For real. Starcraft is all about that 1v1 ladder, you cant really have it not working

4 Likes

Same issue here. Showing bronze 3. Ladder isn’t working. Please fix

3 Likes

Yeah same, mmr is diamond and i was placed bronze today

2 Likes

Same issue, I think that this may also affect promotions.

3 Likes

Same here. Every opponent i play says bronze as well…

3 Likes

Hey Guy’s,

Same here. I’m like in bronze than silver team and the AI mismatch me again while i was playing. Needs to be fixed. Wrong matchup. Also the league is bug.

Walter Chow

1 Like

I have the same problem. :frowning:

1 Like

Same issue. As well as a loss of MMR is higher than gain.

Still no word from blizzard on this at all from what I can find. I really hope it gets fixed soon.

I’m D2 and it just put me against a plat 3 player, I’m guessing that’s due to the fact the game thinks were both bronze 3.

Hey Guy’s,

I’m thinking of playing unranked part next month so if you guy’s wanted to join in this week. Plus it is really slow when I pump the building out to with my units. The season end June 3rd. A couple of days left to go.

Walter Chow

i am having the same problem

It’s all sorts of messed up right now. Been playing masters, diamonds, plats, all while being told I’m about to get demoted to bronze.

Same issue here. Blizzard plz fix this right away!

That’s to compensate for the issue at the start of this season when everyone was getting promoted to masters after few games :smiley:

1 Like

Same problem Plat 1, mmr bar showing bronze 3.

Also it seems maybe something wierd happening with awarding mmr for won matches, i got 7 points for all won matches yesterday , even tough the opponenets had higher mmr then me, they were diamond.
Losses tough seem normal -17 , -19 mmr ouch.:slight_smile:

I’m Plat 1 and it is suddenly showing Bronze 3! MMR hasn’t changed, it just seems to be a bug on classifying the league. I’m on EU server.