League promotion not working

I’m stuck on diamond for months now in 2v2.
I should get a promotion but its not happening.
Should have hit M2 already but still diamond.

EU profile.

1 Like

did you go past the mmr for the tier your on, cause if not then you cant go past till you get that mmr

Yes, I went past the tier mmr twice.

might be that 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 dont have a masters rank, never actually seen a master rank player on any of these so that might be something

There is no Grandmaster rank, there certainly is a master rank. I’ve achieved it before. My 4v4 is working fine, but 2v2 seems to be stuck for months now.

hey just a heads up on this, was getting bored with 3v3 so i went and played 2v2 for a bit. Anyways, was in bronze2 for league placement at the beginning of the season, havent played since, won a few games last night and went in to the silver range with no promo. Upon further inspection i realized my mmr was up in the gold 2 range going into gold 1 and again played a couple and got into gold 1 mmr and still no promotion. So left the league and did replacement and it fixed the issue, and got me in the gold2 bracket. But again after going into the gold1 mmr again no promotion. The leaving the league will fix where your ranked but after that still no promotion. Definately bugged promo on 2v2, but at least you can fix it with requal, sorta

Posted this 6 months ago.

People have complained/reported the issue for over a year now.

I think we all hoped it would be resolved in the new season. But it is not.

THey do not care anymore, and I guess we shouldn´t either.

It would take such a small effort to fix though.

All the ranks seem to work now except for 2v2 as noted.

1 Like

Yes me too. I passed the MMR required for M3 but still nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.