Ladder cheat codes (ZERGS only)

Hey fellow zergs, just wanted to share the good news. I found this really sweet cheat code that the developers accidentally left in the game. It works on ladder [Confirmed - Legit] but ONLY if you are playing as zerg.

Now i couldve kept this awesome trick [Works 100% on multi] to myself but I decided that… zerg really needs a boost, given that our winrate vs t/p is only like 80%. Considering how skilled we are that just isnt high enough. So tell ya what mate, here’s a how to guide.

1. Wait until you are playing a ladder match vs terran or protoss (sadly this WON’T work vs another zerg :cry:)

2. Hold the ALT key for exactly three seconds

3. Press up, down, left, right THEN F4. Careful, it wont work if you press these out of order

4. Your starcraft window will close and you will be awarded a win.

It’s as simple as that. Trust me I was as STUNNED as you are when I found out this bug exists… its basically FREE [no bs, guaranteed] wins.

However, you’d better use it soon boys, before blizzard patches it. Now that i’ve put this out on the forums it’s only a matter of time before the exploit gets patched.

Happy laddering my zerg bros and enjoy the free wins while they last!

1 Like

39% against Terran and 50% against Toss. Imagine crying about Zerg with these winrates.

1 Like

But heyyyy, zergs surely whine more often than terrans Kappa.

1 Like