Kerrigan's P2 target priority

It’s pretty fun to play, but is it possible to change lightning attacks to prioritize high HP units? If you face a bunch of zerglings or interceptors all your stacks are wasted plus you lose valuable stuns which allow Kerrigan to safely build up fury stacks again.

It’s probably my favorite hero prestige. The real downside is that you have to skip expeditious evolutions mastery to take 30% ability damage and attack speed, otherwise Kerrigan just can’t leech enough with reduced ability damage AND reduced carapace leech so every bit of damage helps. You can also build up fury stacks by hitting your own omega worms (it’s only 5 times, I still love you worms) which helps you with pushing bases or defending against the attack waves. Honestly, desolate queen is kinda overrated and folly of man is where it’s at. Fight me.

huh. I’ll believe it when I see it. I’m trying to get to P3 with Kerrigan, at level 11 with her P1 right now.

Killing off the weenies saves you the hassle of needing to kill them with slideymove, which would eat a stack.

I went 15/15 on Expeditious/Attack Speed, and it felt pretty good to me. I went 12/18 for set 2 so Immo Wave could at least one shot Hydras.