Kerax Achievement: Fast Friends

Kerax has easy achievements, except his last one: Fast Friends. How did you get it? I don’t want to spam in every game that I need help and coordination. It’s the one where you have to Chrono Wave 500 allied units, not your own. My idea is to get some friendly Zagara on DoN and grind this in 1/2 missions.

It doesn’t have to be in a single game iirc, just keep pushing that button and should come easily in a few games.

Chrono Wave is active only for 20s and has a long cooldown. It’s EXTREMELY slow to get this in normal games. It also has a coolup, so I can’t use this for boosting worker production at the start.

Ill help you get this achiv or any other one’s you need if you can gift me a commandor :smiley:

That was a part of my idea, that I will have to pay 5 bucks for help in order to get this. XD

For sure add me in game “Daimos”… "DonDadda #1477 " is my btag. I’ll help yah get this achiv for yah.

It’s easier now now that P2 is a thing (cheaper combat units)

IMO, there is a balance problem with this achievement, because now it’s very hard to obtain. You have 20s every few minutes to boost some ALLY’S production and you need to get to 500. It’s a slog. The problem is that most people aren’t going to wait for the Chrono Wave to burst produce. I would change this to boosting ally’s OR my own production.

I think that Karex achievement is not per game. You will get that eventually. I’d recommend rushing carriers or mech with it since you’re constantly going to think of the next use of Karex’s chrono wave.

Daimos did u want to do this?

This achievement is not of the fastest ones, but definitely obtainable during the process of levelling Karax’s prestiges.
The simple trick I used was telling “chrono inc” each time before hitting the button. If ally asked to wait a bit, I waited. If they didn’t tell anything — well, at least they got warned to use the opportunity.