It's time for new co-op map/s!

Put new commander aside even tho I can’t wait for it too,but i start to get bored from playing the same map for over 2 years(i guess the latest one is Cradle of Death which appear 2 years ago)…I wish they can put sky shield mission from LoTV

4 Likes

They were gonna give us a news update for some stuff but then this virus outbreak happened and everything ground to a halt cus of the quarantine. I probably won’t expect anything til like a week after this all blows over.

1 Like

Really?haha that’s good to hear that…i thought they won’t even do anything even without this outbreak

2 Likes

I don’t think they ever said anything on a new update. We got a bit of a balance update in February but they’ve been quiet since then. I fully expect they’re still working, but there hasn’t been any ETA yet.

4 Likes

They could make a post revealing what they are planning at least

I believe you may have dreamed that

2 Likes

There’s a decent chance they don’t have anything planned. In which case, there’s no point in an announcement announcing they have nothing to announce.

3 Likes

I should have probably clarified that whatever updates they had planned weren’t specified, meaning they may not have anything for co-op yet. That’s what I get for posting half-asleep…

You can also believe that IDGAF, I have my sources and I am going to leave it at that.

My sources tell me to not hold my breath for a new map.

2 Likes

The voices in my head… I mean my sources tell me Selendis releases tomorrow

1 Like

Would be great if we got more map concept.

Though that’s not easy feat.