I have noticed that sometimes I am unable to box unit and that I always grab workers outside the box. I doesn’t always happen and I am sure it isn’t input error. I can’t tell if this is a lag issue, an issue with the speed that I’m doing the boxing or if its the fact that I’m using internet over powerline. I tend to believe that it has to be the internet over power because the game would be unplayable to pros if they had my issues. Does anyone else have these issues? It makes me think I should quit playing the game because nothing is more frustrating than losing when it’s not your fault.
For me it has been precise so far… But sometimes when it lags weird things happen. Spliting units in 3v3 feels very strange in general. I split the units, wait, watch, wait some more and wonder if I did it right, and then my commands show effect. A bit exaggerated. But you get the feeling.
For sometime i wasn’t splitting because I thought I can’t. Then I realized it’s the delay that I wasn’t used to. So now I split like crazy regardless if the screen reflects the input or not.
Note that pros suffer from these issues too. I never bother if little technical things get me. And with that I mean I go nuts when my mouse button suddenly stops working. Or when my unit moves even when i spam the stop button relentlessly.
It’s the universe you know? All part of “the bigger game”. Features included.
Such as technical errors… Just relax and have fun.
Ever had that moment where a unit gets attacked, you order it to move away, but due to delay it doesn’t?
It’s like yeep. I guess you wanted to die.