Like = yes
Dislike = no
How do you count dislikes?
You just need to press dislike.
But in the new forum the dislike option was removed, there is no such buton anymore.
If you have problem with pressing dislike then you just need to call our support center. Wap is waiting for your call. To get the number press the description button.
LOL, this is trolling the troll. That part with WAP is priceelss. I have not laughet like that in a week. Congrats.
![]()
Glad I could help. If you liked my support then press like button. If you think I was rude or unhelpful press the dislike button. Do you have any more questions sir?
Baited?
Or counter-trolling?
LOL, baited. I fell for it and got trolled. Usually people trolled get angry, but i had a good laugh with my friend Mr. Duke and his associale Mr. WAP.
![]()
So for around 300 000 SC2 players there are 9 who agree with OP, the rest seem to dislike.
Idk like you, but I see exactly 0 dislikes. So far, 100% of voters think Zerg is clearly imba.