Is there someone who can do Experiment?

I have tons of questions what if we debuff and buff somethings.
I want to do co-op experiments but it has to be done in Editor.
I am terrible at using Starcraft Editor. If they can do it for me that will be great.

Raynor

• what if drop pods can cause damage? 1 supply for 10 damage?

Kerrigan

• Vastly improved Chain Reaction (carapace charge, 25% of current damage and instant Fury)
  • 75% Fury
  • +45% attack speed and damage mastery instead of +30%?
  • 50% attack reduction in Psionic Shift?
  • Flying attack with Leap?
  • Rapid regeneration with broodlords
  • Queen Auto Transfusion and using on Omega Nydus or worms heals 30hp per turn to all units

Zagara

• Infested drops damage sky and leaves large creep
  • Hunter killers have Frenzy and Roach have more potent acid against light units
  • Baneling upgrades also applies to Zagara’s Baneling spawn
  • regenerative acid applies to Banelings and Scourge
  • corruptors has aura that halves damages
  • Abherrations and corrupters spread creep upon death

Karax

• Chrono Wave also accelerates Spear of Adun cooldowns. (Mastery increases solar charge by +300%)
  • Karax Unit Cost decrease Mastery is replaced by Hp shield and Damage Mastery.
  • Probes can build with 5 range

Stukov

• Infested Bunkers are now can be charged with Chrono Boosts
  • Bunker supply decreased to 5
  • Brood Queen uses Mechanical transfusion and Energy upgrade also fully charge Queens from beginning.

Fenix

• do killing your own unit increase Hero skills?
  • Revenge Protocal are permenant

Han Horner

• Decrease cost Soveriegn Battle Cruiser to 800 Mineral and 650 Gas

Alarak

• Increased Destryoer damage also has special effect with each bounce attack is increased by +33%
  • War Prism has Speed increase Aura
  • Vamguards has their power from Campaign
  • Wrathwalkers has invulnerablity Armour like Slayer or have Structual overcharge be cast on them.

Abathur

• Brutalisk 30 Mastery Vs Tyrannozor 4 mutations

Tychus

• Blaze has 4 Range Attack
  • Nikara has weapon
  • Odin keep Barrage

OP, you’ve got to be realistic. Very few people can work in the Editor and from what I’ve heard, it takes a lot of work to make even simple changes. You’re asking someone to make a vast number of changes, to do a vast amount of work, to satisfy your curiosity. You’ve got to ask yourself, are you willing to pay a living wage per hour of work? What about a realistic programmer’s hourly wage?

I’ve got one piece of good news for you though:

Probes can build with 5 range

This was done (for fun) by Tangor. Please see this thread for how to play it in Arcade right now: Implementing and testing coop suggestions

A lot of these aren’t that horribly difficult to change in the editor. Damage, range, supply, cost, and regen are all as simple as finding the unit/weapon/ability, and changing a number.

That said, I dont know how to work coop assets like mastery and top bar abilities.

1 Like

Uh, what?

200 minerals and 150 gas for a battlecruiser seems dumb

Bunkers costing 1 supply, wtf. Also, who’d make use of the Chrono boost on bunkers? It’s not like 1 bunker working 22.5% faster is going to make any difference, at all, ever.

If you’re talking about tactical data web, no, that’s based on living units, not killed units. If you’re talking avenging protocol, yes, but that only affects attack and move speed, not skills.

Fair point. Some seem a fair bit more complex though, and I just want the OP to understand what he’s asking!

Yeah, that’s crazy but… hold on, GhostGiraffe, is your first language… Hindi, I think? I think he means “decreased to”, not “decreased by”.

Okay I Fixed it. Sorry I was kinda in a hurry.

When that Protoss commander has nothing more to upgrade and may have build more than 2 Nexus (tends to happen)

It would be infinitely more benefitial to Chrono boost the infested colonist compound (which you can already do, it’s quite helpful) or any of the Protoss production structures.

Yeah, if you’re both totally maxed out and the Chrono boosts are sitting on idle buildings, Chrono boosting a bunker would be benefitcial. But not by much, and certainly not enough to make a difference.

He is saying a brutalisk with max points into the symbiote mastery vs a tyranazor with all four of the mutations.

I think it’s 50% health, 20% leeching, 20% attack speed, and 10 damage reflected back when attacked.

2 Likes