Infested Thor exist!

Blizz has created an Infested Thor in-game model (but still use a normal Thor portrait) in Direct Strike.
So i kinda wonder would this unit become a part of Stukov army :thinking:

1 Like

Direct Strike is not created by Blizzard.

4 Likes

You finding it in some random arcade game doesn’t mean anything.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 π’Ύπ“ƒπ’»π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π‘’π’Ή π“‰π’½π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“ˆπ’½π‘œπ‘œπ“‰ π’Ύπ“ƒπ’»π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π“ˆ π’»π“‡π‘œπ“‚ π‘œπ“Šπ“‰ π’Ύπ“‰π“ˆ π‘”π“Šπ“ƒπ“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π’Ύπ“ƒπ’»π‘’π“ˆπ“‰π‘œπ“‡π“ˆ π“Œπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή 𝒷𝑒 𝒢𝒷𝓁𝑒 π“‰π‘œ π“ˆπ“…π’Άπ“Œπ“ƒ π’·π’Άπ“ƒπ‘’π“π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘”π“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’Έπ‘œπ“Šπ“π’Ή π“ˆπ“…π’Άπ“Œπ“ƒ π“‰π“Œπ‘œ π“Šπ“π“‰π“‡π’Άπ“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“€ π“Šπ“…π‘œπ“ƒ 𝒹𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽, π’·π“Šπ“‰ π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 π“‰π’Ύπ“ƒπ“Ž π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆ

4 Likes

Sorry to let you down but I made that myself, it’s not a Blizzard model. It’s just a Thor with a few infested doodads on it.

And some tentacles for good measure.

10 Likes

Actually, Blizzard has Infested Odin in Heroes of the Storm.

imgur com/deSs0LF

1 Like

Welp, back to the old mech play with Stukov again :frowning:

That’s model look really cool, i wish they give the same treatment for thor as well.
Or maybe a full set of infested Terran skin :kissing:

1 Like

That’s actually a cool mechanic, just need to add a few locust (replace missle ammunition) and get a melee swipe on 1 hand (other is a plain old cannon)

It’s weird that with all the warchest skins we don’t have an infested set for Terran units.

5 Likes

Tya has graced us with his/her presence all should bow down before the great Tya.

I’d love inf ghosts for my Stookie.

Tya defence is not that good, may be bad. Check out reviews.

I’d say it may get too confusing, but we already have mecha Zerg, so… at this point, why not?