Increment Mastery Points not in 5-point increments?

I’ve gotten lazy because I use the “Shift+click” as the popup tool tip suggests. [The Sc2 Coop site has a Mastery break down tool that tells you what units will die given ‘x’ amount of mastery points put in, so if any of them are at 16 to 17 pts, I can miss those this way.

https://starcraft2coop.com/tools/masterybreakpoints

If you don’t hold down shift it increments/decrements by 1 point.

1 Like

That’s correct. But I always just hold down the Shift key since it’s less clicking to fully allocate out all the points

Well if you say need 17 points on a certain mastery you could do 3 shift clicks and 2 normal clicks. Anyway I wouldn’t follow those breakpoints to the letter. Try them and adjust to your taste. For me I find that not putting points into Dark Pylon range was not to my liking while the coopguide states it’s not worth it and would have you invest 30 pts. into black hole duration.

Another case would be always putting 30 on starting mandate for Mengsk according to the coop guide. For me I find 24 is enough and putting the rest on RG exp increase. Since I always start my build with a working it nets me 1 extra second to get to 25 and calldown a bunker.

I’ve gotten lazy about it is all

That’s a neat calculator, but it would be nice if it indicated when units change bracket.

For example a red glow if one less mastery point would change it’s tier up and a gold glow if one more point would change it down. That would make comparison easier, to see where the breakpoints are. Especially on something like Kerrigan’s immobilization wave which has a lot of differences from level to level.