Include Data but not Libraries from Dependencies

Is it possible to use the coop commander data (units and such), but not the trigger libraries? The triggers keep messing up my mod, but I need all of the data.

is there a way to disable an included library? Or override it by using the same ID elsewhere? If so, where can I see the IDs of dependency libraries?

How do coop triggers mess things? They are mostly disabled by default and have some blizzard-maps-only conditions to enable them. It took me some time to figure out how to make them work.
If you want coop mod without triggers: search “allied commanders speedrun” mod by Terin in File - Open. You can open it in editor and remove trigger libraries.

It’s possible it could be something in the Data, but upgrades are getting disabled/enabled in strange ways. Most of it only happens when running the published mod online, rather than in test.

I’ve cleared out the commander upgrades that apply their level bonuses, so it seems like some kind of trigger is the culprit.

You can also try looking into Data Editor - Gameplay Data - Default Gameplay Data - Trigger Libraries. Try removing coop libs from there, this should prevent any triggers in these libs from being initialized.

1 Like