I'm back to sc2 to find protoss is still hasnt been fixed

He played a lot of games to get there, and sure, let’s say Protoss might be a bit easier to play. But to what extent is debatable. He’s always saying how broken Protoss is - all he proved at best is that it’s a little easier. Tell me, does it really warrant the extent of whining he has done over time?

By the way, my peak Terran MMR was ~4850. My peak Protoss MMR was ~4900. I hit that peak Terran MMR around 2018 when Protoss was actually strong mind you. I hit my peak Protoss MMR around the time Protoss was at its weak point (2019/early 2020?).

I bet you think it’s acceptable for people to cry about Protoss 24/7. Terran gets a free pass for crying right? In his own words, he has always said Protoss is broken and easy to get master with. He said he would get master easily. Yet he always comes back to cry like this despite not getting anywhere close. These kinds of people need someone to keep their delusional thoughts in check. Honestly, if everything I said in the past deflected off his density, then nothing will get through to him. He deserves every word thrown at him.

1 Like