If you were to choose only 2 commanders among all

Han and Horner / Stetmann

Han and Horner for pure Aggresive Gameplay

Stetmann for support, versatility and raw Power

1 Like

First would be Dehaka, I think it’s the first I bought, and it was a wise choice. Very comfortable to play in many ways.

Second is tougher, had to really think about it, eliminate and all.
I think I will go for Vorazun.
Dark pylons, photon cannons, cloaked army, Time Stop, auto-assimilators, she cover lots of ground and can be flexible.
Only weakness is lack of proper way of detection besides photon cannons, but it’s the enemy that has to find her, not the other way around xD

1 Like

What about oracles? They’re fast, cloaked and even can do things besides simply providing detection.

1 Like

They tend to get shot down quickly, having more target priority. Enemies will tend to bring their own detectors in general.

3 Likes

Karax and Mengsk.

Mengsk because thats a disgusting amount of Deeps that you can put out and its a mineral intensive army. Which means it is easily replaceable. Also triple yamato clears waves by itself.

Karax because his zealots are absurdly tanky. Like absurdly tanky. Yea the damage output isnt that high, but they will just keep going and going. Almost 200 health with repair beam constantly healing them and resurrection. And with 40% cost discount, you are paying for less than an artanis lot. His early game AA is weak but mirages are awesome.

1 Like

Han & Horner (who do not get enough love!)

And Dehaka. CHOMP.

2 Likes

Raynor - Best infantry commander, calling the Hyperion and Dusk Wings to clear any situations.
Artanis - Best Hierarch, who can summon Guardian Shell to protect any Protoss unit from certain death.

Artanis and Han and Horner.

Honorable mentioned P1 Stukov (I leveled P0 just to get P1, other than that P1 is the only Stukov prestige I play or have ever had interest in playing).

Nova & Abathur for sure. They both offer distinct and effective playstyles.

hands down zagara and stukov

I think Swann + Karax.

You have the repair thing going on and passive AoE enhanced defense.
And with good coordination, Herc Spear is also nice to have.

Swann and Raynor are mine goto COs.

For me, it’s Abathur and Mengsk. One for beefy units, landmines (toxic nests) and battlefield corruption, the other for long-range bombardment and explosive weapons!

I like to have fun. Nova for the simplicity and Mengsk for the versatility. I love Mengsk’s specials.

1 Like

Mengsk and Nova. Period.

A perfect combination of micro and macro terran, but also very Co-op focused commanders, one with a hero, the other not.

Love both with or without prestiges.

I still really enjoy vanilla commanders though. Never had the need to buy most commanders because I really enjoy Raynor/Kerri/Artanis trio.

Took me a while to bough Nova and Mengsk, but did not regret it.