If you can only pick one prestige tier across ALL COs

… which one would it be, and why? Also, feel free to elaborate why you ruled out the others?

Ofc. there’s no such actual restriction when you play, but I’m curious to hear how you folks would go about your choice. For reference, use this site…
http://sc2coop.tiddlyspot.com/
…to look up what they are (there are plenty of other sites that also have this info. However, the site linked does have them all conveniently listed on a single webpage, with shortcuts to easily navigate around them). It also has some extra info like how some stats stack up (they’re either posted straight up, or you’ll need to click on the ‘>’ button to expand the text and reveal that info).

–For those of you who don’t have all prestiges unlocked, then assume you’ll have access to all of them for the purposes of this thread

–You’re stuck with the prestige tier of your choice across ALL COs. So if you pick P2, you’ll only be able to use Fenix on his P2… Network Administrator. Karax on Templar Apparent, Raynor on Rough Rider, Stetmann on Best Buddy, etc.

–I don’t have any specific scenarios nor parameters in mind. Just make it general across what you normally do (e.g. regular Brutal, Brutations, you only play DoN, etc.). If you do, then please specify!

–If you’d care to, share why you picked your prestige tier, and/or why you ruled out others

I’d go with P3.

Good majority of them are my faves, or at least their prestige tiers are ones I can work with. The ones I’d be sad about are…

HH - P3 is my least favorite. ANYTHING but this one, but… “for the greater good”

Zagara - I prefer her P1 as my “go to”

Abathur - I prefer his P1. Otherwise, any of the other ones work much better for me since I’m not as proficient as rushing to UE

Dehaka - I only slightly not prefer his P3

Stetmann - I prefer anything else here

For Protoss, P3s across this race works A-OK for me! 8)

By elimination:

• First eliminating P2. Sorry for notably Tychus and Kerrigan, but with Zagara, Raynor, Stukov and others using this prestige as a garbge bin, if elimination cannot be avoided, it’s the logic first casualty.
  • Next, to my regret, eliminating P3. Making this choice over the fact I didn’t unlock P3 on some commanders, and the fact P1 is still more playable overall. But it’s really because there could be only one in the end.
  • So we’re either left with P1 as the winner, or…if P0 was an option, then P0 win here by being more reliable.

Painful choice :cry:

I think P1s are solid choices, the only one I would have difficulty playing would be Mengsk P1, since you’re heavily incentivized to make ESOs which isn’t for every map, but even then I’d still be comfortable with playing.

P3 here. P3 on some commanders are just ridiculously fun or powerful.

P3 – I think overall P3 beings the most changes to playstyle and is usually better suited for mutations. Annoyingly, it is also the last to be unlocked.
Examples include Raynor, Nova, Stukov, and Mengsk. H&H does not prove my point.

Tough choice between P1 or P2 for me.