Ia instant win bug

Hello There, whenever I start an offline match ME vs. IA, it starts fine and then I do instantanously win in second 1. Please whats wrong!? This is how I do my skill test and so… help!!! HELP!!!

1 Like

bump. blizz is lazy. its a bug many are experiencing.

2 Likes

yes… i just realized everybodys having the same problem. Well I hope gets fixed! cheers!

1 Like

Yup, it’s gotta be because of the new countdown that’s included in melee games. I bet it’s something as simple as the game instance checking for live players but not AI.

3 Likes

Solid speculation. If it’s something similar to what you’re saying, I hope Blizzard devotes the likely one day’s worth of work hours to just knocking this out.

I see more frustration and general confusion about this bug than any other. I feel like a QA or other Blizzard affiliate should stand up and acknowledge the issue and clear the air. I guarantee this would put lots of folks at ease, even if it meant waiting a few weeks for Blizzard to prioritize and fix.

2 Likes

I thought I was doing something wrong but it turns out it’s a BUG after all. Well, I wanted to go back to remind myself, but I don’t see it … it’s a pity.