I think Zerg need building times changed

Now on paper looks fine but how other races do they pick tech path boom and boom.

Zerg doesn’t work like that why anything as aggressive is to late enemy has set no real pressure.

One major factor Zerg pic Queen over lair this is mark delay that then forces Zerg delay even more.

74 secs for spire and then another hive and another 71 secs for greater why so high ultras around 40 secs.

Brood lords not that great

So queens should come from larvae?

You’re probably right, their tech structures should probably take longer to produce since the instant they’re finished Zerg can dedicate 100% of production to one tech building instead of having to build like 8 factories or gateways. This being the case speaks volumes about the strength of queens that every Zerg builds them instead of accelerating their tech.

3 Likes

If I were to go back in time and redo Zerg for Wings of Liberty I’d probably make it so a tech structure had to be near larva for that unit to be produced by those larva.

You’d obviously have to balance costs and such around that and the changes would be sweeping.